This policy sets out the basis on which your personal data will be collected, held and used by The Weather Lottery
1. Information Collected
We do not collect any sensitive data about you. However, we may collect the following data from you:
- 1.1 Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site and application leaflets.
- 1.2 Details of transactions carried out via our site and application leaflets.
- 1.3 Information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type.
2. Uses Made of the Information
- 2.1 Your credit or debit card information is stored securly with HSBC.
- 2.2 Information held about you is used in the following ways:
- 2.2.1 by PPSL to administer the lotteries you play, for instance to inform you if you have won a prize
- 2.2.2 to try to ensure that the content on our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- 2.3 In addition we may provide aggregate statistics about our sales, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any information that could personally identify you.
- 2.4 We reserve the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws and to comply with requests from government bodies or regulators (such as the Gambling Commission), to operate our systems properly or to protect ourselves or our client societies.
3. Access to Information
We have strict procedures covering the storage and disclosure of your information in order to prevent unauthorised access to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. You are entitled to exercise your right to access the information held about you but we may ask for proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you and levy a reasonable charge to cover our expenses in doing so.
Prize Provision Services Ltd
The Old Rectory